My Beautiful Place to Live

Name : Faiqoh Salwa Nabila
Class : X-IPS 1
Number : 09
"Storytelling about my place to live"

                           My Beautiful Place to Live

                                    My Sweet Home
where I live is in the village of Suwayuwo. In my yard there are many plants that my mother always cares for. Although my house looks small, this is where I grow and develop. This is where I go through a lot of joy and sorrow. And here too I find a lot of happiness with my family. This is my sweet home. 

                              My School (Al-Manaar) 
Near my house there is a school. The school is called the Al Manaar Islamic education foundation. This school is a private Islamic school in my village. This is where I went to school from kindergarten to elementary school. Here also my mother worked as a kindergarten teacher and principal. 

                                        Rice Fields
Next to the school there is a large rice field. In the morning when I left for school the air was so cool. The green rice fields can refresh the eyes. Every morning many farmers come and come to irrigate the rice fields to keep it fertile. Crops planted in rice fields are rice. 

                                 Ar-Rahmah Mosque
Ar-Rahmah mosque. This is where the people perform the five daily prayers, Eid prayers, Friday prayers, etc. And here too I do the dhuha prayer in congregation every morning during elementary school. The Ar-Rahmah Mosque has a large yard. Inside the mosque is already equipped with lots of AC. And this mosque is relatively clean. 

                                     Football Field 
This is the biggest football field in Suwayuwo village. This soccer field is usually used for soccer practice, playing kites, used for sports such as running, etc. Here has also been a place for soccer matches to win the regent's trophy. And here is also usually a night market place. 

                                    Water Reservoir 
Next to the field there is a large blue water reservoir. The water reservoir distributes water to the next village in need. And next to the water reservoir there is a public toilet. This public toilet is usually used for bathing and defecating.

                                     Grocery Stalls
And the last, namely a shop whose contents are quite complete. Here are some spices, basic necessities, daily necessities, gas cylinders, and this is where I buy snacks , and here also sells Thai tea drinks. 

So many stories from me about where I live, thank you. 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Poster SDGs